A position as a Management Accountant (Trainee) within the financial institution situated within Central London. The financial institution are looking to achieve there long term goal of capital growth for investors and to enable a range of diverse range of clients to meet their aims and obligations.
Duties for a Management Accountant:
- Responsible for the production of the Monthly Management Accounts for the overseas businesses and Safecall
- Responsible for core business controls procedures including P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations for all overseas based businesses and Safecall, such as sales, cash, unapplied credit notes
- Acting as an intermediary between the Manchester based billing team, the overseas based business and Safecall on queries relating to invoicing
- Support the Group Accountant with Revenue Accounting and the enhancement of Management Information for the overseas businesses and Safecall
- Oversee the production of the statutory accounts and tax computations, with guidance from the Technical Accountant, liaising with External Auditors as required
- Adhoc Finance tasks as required by the Group Financial Controller and the Management Accountant.
Desibrables for Management Accountant (Trainee)
- Expeianced within Shared Services