- Are you an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant or an individual completing the final stages of professional exams?
- Do you have management accounting, budgeting, forecasting experience?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management experience?
This Central London based organisation are looking to recruit a Management Accountant - Services to deliver management reporting and analysis for this specific directorate within the organisation, whilst supporting the routine month end activities and requirements.
Reporting to a Senior Finance Business Partner your daily duties will include:
- Support the directorate in the preparation of budgets; review, analyse and challenge the individual managers and budget holders
- Support the continuous improvement of the divisions forecasting and budgeting process and performance
- Provide insightful analysis with commentary that will improve future performance
- Ensure the accuracy of the income and expenditure that will facilitate future decision-making and actions
- Provide financial support for evaluation and pricing of new initiatives and projects
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified accountant or an individual completing the final stages of their professional examinations.
You must have experience of working within a management accounts function gaining exposure to the full financial cycle including accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliation, variance analysis and commentary. You must have strong influencing skills whilst possessing first class written and verbal communication skills.