Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven part qualified Management Accountant to join a fast-growing business based in Huddersfield.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Financial Controller and other Directors across the business to develop clear insight of how the business is performing and information to strengthen decision-making. Duties to include:
- Developing month-end reporting and consolidation of the current entities, and incorporation of further acquisitions.
- Reviewing performance and investigating variances.
- Producing meaningful, concise reports and presenting and sharing these with colleague's finance and non-finance.
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and long-term plans.
- Researching business activities and developing business intelligence to monitor their performance.
- Partnering with all areas of the business, understanding their operations, and providing information to ensure improved, informed decision making
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Experience and personality is key to this recruitment:
- The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- A minimum 3 years' experience is essential.
- The ability to building and maintain relationships at all levels internally and externally is required.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- You will be a self-starter who is inquisitive, not afraid to challenge and able to work on your own initiative.
- Travel to other sites within the UK is required.
Potential candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary + study support.
- Training and development to suit your personal development needs.
- 25 days holiday + stats.
- Friendly, open, supportive working environment.