Ruby Group are recruiting for an urgent permanent opportunity suitable for an experienced Management Accountant within an international FCA & FINRA regulated Financial Services Investment company based in the City of London.
The role sits on a busy trading floor with impressive modern offices in an iconic part of Central London with excellent office views, they also have international offices. On top of your basic salary, you will receive an 8% non-contributory pension, Bupa healthcare and dental, and uncapped regularly paid bonus based on company performance and 25 days holiday. They are a growing business core principles of collaboration, kindness, and teamwork, they offer flexible working with Fridays and Mondays working from home.
This is a role that will suit an all-rounder with SME exposure as your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing accruals, prepayments schedule and assisting with management accounts
- Calculating and submitting VAT returns/P11d to HMRC
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable/Receivable function from end-to-end
- Posting invoices, expenses, and credit card statements
- Managing and resolving supplier/customer queries
- Managing the relationship with key suppliers
- Reconciling A/P and bank to the G/L to maintain the accuracy of the ledger
- Preparing weekly payment runs and manual payments for review
- Management of daily/weekly/monthly cashflow driven by tight working capital requirements
- Raising invoices for accounts receivable activities, assisting with the year end audit and any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Assisting finance with credit control tasks
- Assisting the CFO in ad hoc tasks as and when required
We will look at any industry background, but the ideal management accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Strong attention to detail and a problem solver
- Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and management accounting (5+ years minimum)
- Experience in credit control and an understanding of working capital management
- Experience of MS Office and good excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud based accounting
- Part qualified or QBE level accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an impressive London based company established in 2009, with offices in London and New York. They are an equities focused brokerage, with a blue chip institutional global client base, recognised as a market leader in their sector.
If your background matched the above, please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience as ideally we would like someone with a short notice period (e.g. 1 week or immediately availability).
We look forward to hearing from you!