Our client, a leading Brokerage firm based in the heart of the City, are looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to further their career within a growing, forward thinking business. Working on a FTC basis of 18months.
For this position you should have strong academics, be ACA/ACCA or equivalent part-qualified and have around 3-4 years' experience of delivering bookkeeping, VAT returns, balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts services.
As a key member of the finance team your duties will include:
Duties to include:
- Weekly banking functions (including end of month bank reconciliations)
- Completing all accounting and reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Inter-company transaction reconciliations and cost recharges
- Preparing cash flows
- Preparing client money calculations
- Preparing group VAT computations
- Working collaboratively with other teams
- Support the budget and forecasting process
- Reviewing accounts receivable and accounts payable ledgers
The ideal candidate will already have experience of the above duties and be at least part qualified. Having in-depth knowledge of accounting and budgeting principles and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This really is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and expand on your skills / experience and in time develop your career.
You must be able to complete the full duration of the 18month FTC.
Due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 to 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. We do, however, welcome you to apply to future opportunities.
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.