This is an exceptional opportunity, the role is Engineering Maintenance Planner to work for a large production facility located in the Humberside area.
* Involved in, plant performance, planned maintenance / compliance, CMMS system planning, Continuous improvement, compliance.
*Stores and Finance
*Machine condition monitoring
*Provide important Asset Care support throughout the business
* Ensures EHS compliance in all planned maintenance activities.
* Review work order and perform quality check of information (unit N°, description of issue).
* Participates in daily morning maintenance meetings.
* Complete job packs for all work orders, including detailed work scope, labour plan (skills & man-hours), bill of materials, need for central or contract services, personal protection equipment.
* Manage the CMMS planning system.
* Attend weekly maintenance planning meeting with production area.
* Confirm manpower availability for the following week.
* Co-ordinate with central workshops/services and shared services between areas
* Identify additional work on same / associated equipment in order to group scheduled work.
* Have proven experience in a previous maintenance.planning role.
* Be able to demonstrate excellent communication, networking and IT skills.
*Time served engineering apprenticeship
*Knowledge of asset management, PPM Systems, stores finance and budget management
You will be paid a basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 / annum, (depending on experience), plus outstanding benefits