CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 9 months.
Up to £42.69 (PAYE) / £56.38 (Umbrella)
Maintenance Manager Role:
• Lead the maintenance team to deliver an effective and efficient service to customers
• Ensure root cause of equipment issues are identified and effective solutions implemented
• Support the introduction of new equipment and processes
• Organise and manage planned and unplanned maintenance of services, plant and equipment
• Ensure preventative maintenance routines are completed
• Hold a degree, HND or equivalent working experience in an engineering discipline
• People management skills
• A background in food, pharma or other clean manufacturing background would be beneficial
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Maintenance Manager role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51706