Lead Accountant - Remote - 6 Month Contract - Daily Rate: £237
ARM have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Finance Partner/Lead Accountant to join a Digital Healthcare Business as they embark on an ambitious growth strategy.
As a Lead Finance Partner/Lead Account you will be responsible for leading a small time of finance partners to deliver a full range of support to a portfolio of budget holders.
- Ensuring robust and accurate financial information that adheres to the regular financial cycle
- Supporting and advising budget holders on how to allocate risk appropriately
- Transaction analysis, costing and pricing
- Ability to present, interpret and explain complex and technical financial information
- Ensuring compliance with corporate governance, financial standards and audit requirements.
- Proven experience of working and leading colleagues in a finance partnering or management accounting role
- Analysis, reporting and managing team responsible for financial transactions
- Creating and presenting financial reports to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of preparing and delivering month end, year-end, audit and statutory reports.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of working (and leading would be preferred) in a finance partner team (preferably within an information or digital technology organisation).
- Strong IT skills (excel, word, powerpoint).
- Knowledge of fundamental VAT rules.
- Knowledge of government accounting and IFRS standards.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.