My client has an immediate vacancy for a WORKSHOP LABOURER for their manufacturing site in Hunslet, Leeds.
The role of Labourer will require the individual to undertake basic labouring responsibilities and provide assistance to Shopfloor personnel as instructed.
General housekeeping duties to include:
* Sweeping of the factory floor
* Clearing up of the car park area
* Collection of waste cardboard, paper and wire from various locations within the factory and office
* Operation of an industrial compactor to compact waste and emptying
* Preparation of panels for despatch
Operation of the forklift truck for:
* The internal movement of goods
* Load and unload panels from wagons
* Use of overhead crane for internal movement of panels and goods (training to be given)
Compliance with Company Health & Safety Policy
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 07.00am start 15.00pm finish with occasional overtime