This is a permanent Junior Front-End Development role, paying £25k per annum, based in Richmond.
This will be a work from home position during covid restrictions- but will eventually move to a more office based position- You will need to be able to commute to Richmond easily.
We're looking for a junior front-end web developer with an enthusiasm for technology and a keen eye for detail to join our team.
You'll work closely with our designers as well as other front-end
and back-end developers. It's a close knit team, and you'll receive next level training and assistance for our experienced developers in order to produce extremely high standards of code for our clients.
Initially, your day-to-day will be taking designs and translating them into HTML and CSS. This could be implementing a new component in a web application or a new landing page on a CMS controlled website. Training will be provided by working with
As we are a diverse agency there will be many opportunities to branch into different areas of web development.
The ideal candidate's attributes
- You must be organized, excellent with time management, be able to thrive working as part of a team and also have the skills to work independently with efficiency.
- Most importantly, you must have a strong desire to contribute, expand your talents, learn and innovate.
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Adobe XD, or Sketch would be advantageous
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- Interest in current industry developments and learning about emerging technologies
- Good communication skills - written and face-to-face
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*