JUNIOR AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 PER ANNUM
Our client are a well-established independent air conditioning contractor who have been installing, servicing and repairing a wide range of HVAC equipment such as air conditioning chillers and heat pumps for over 14 years.
They are continuing to grow at an exciting rate and are looking for a junior air conditioning engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis to tend to their customers on a site in Farnborough
Basic Salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience.
Overtime is paid in addition to the basic salary, providing an excellent overall package with great earning potential for the right candidate.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is a Full- time Permanent position with contracted hours Monday to Friday.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities:
* This role focuses on reactive and proactive work including the service, maintenance and fault-finding of Air conditioning equipment, such as splits and multi's as well VRV / VRF systems.
* You will be static on a site based in Farnborough.
* Being part of a team, flexibility is required at times to cover other areas if needed.
* The ideal candidate will be willing to travel outside of their designated region if required to support other team members and aid the business.
* At least 1 year working as a junior air conditioning engineer
* Some experience working with a range of manufacturers equipment.
* FGAS qualified.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training, additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within a successful company.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Beacon Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful