IT Support Analyst/ IT Support Engineer
Feltham & Chiswick, London
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Opportunity to join an international pharmaceutical business working in their global IT team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the team leader for end user support services.
The role would be based in Feltham office with one day a week in Chiswick office.
The person should have 1-2 years of IT-based employment and be capable of dealing with support calls from the local office. Experience with supporting clients would be a benefit.
The candidate should have prior experience of working with Active Directory in a Windows server and desktop environment including Windows server 2012/2016/2019, Microsoft cloud services, Windows 10 on the desktops/laptops.
The individual will be working in a distributed support team and must be self-motivated, customer-friendly as well as professional.
* Configuration of PCs, to meet corporate standards.
* Monitor telephone hotline, email Inbox and other communication tools where required.
* Log all interactions in Service Desk and attempt immediate resolution.
* Proactively monitor call queues and undertake L1 resolution of tickets within defined SLAs.
* Escalate incidents to appropriate teams and follow up progress.
* Handover to, and receive handover from, the IT teams in the other regions.
* Undertake ad-hoc infrastructure/desktop remediation work as directed.
* Work closely with our service partners to ensure end users receive a seamless service.
* Maintain documentation for all applicable hardware and software applications.
* Assisting with any applications access issues, including Checkpoint VPN connectivity, Multi-Factor authentications, or SSO via OneLogin.