IT Support Engineer (1st/2nd Line)
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently hiring for an IT Support Engineer to join an established managed service provider based in Erith with strong work ties to the local area as well as UK wide.
You will be primarily based on-site at one of their customers in Erith alongside a Senior Engineer so a Driving License and being local to the area is ideal.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years of IT Support experience under their belt as you will be a vital part of the support function and will also be involved in hands-on project based work. You will be working within a Windows based environment providing 1st and occasional 2nd line support to a wide range of end users and utilising Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, O365 and more.
Key Requirements: -
- Be the first point of contact for customers who need to raise a technical issue
- Answering queries and resolving issues over the phone, email, and deskside support
- Logging and resolving tickets as swiftly and efficiently as possible
- If you are unable to resolve a technical issue, pass through to senior members of the team
- Manage multiple tickets at one time
This role will pay a starting salary of £20-23,000 + a company benefits package.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please click 'APPLY' along with your most recent CV and we'll be in contact as soon as possible.