IT Project Manager£35k- £40k neg dependent on experience
Must be able to travel to Worcestershire and/or Manchester
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for project managing a variety of IT deployments assigned to them within the business, ensuring successful deployment and further products may also be added to the portfolio in the future.
This role is predominantly a customer service role working on a collaborative basis to ensure that internal and external stakeholder's needs are being set and exceeded as many of your customers will come to you in their time of need.
Working closely with your colleagues to deliver the best service experience that we can, recommending process improvements, allocating resources and setting expectations on a daily basis.
This is a role for somebody looking to take on more responsibility and be part of a dynamic
and growing business sector; having an ambitious, focused and energetic attitude, requiring
Key areas of responsibility:
• Take ownership
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with our customers to identify their needs and gain their trust, respect and engagement
• Great organisational skills supplemented with a commercial and strategic understanding of your area
• Prioritise your workload so that we are focussed on the most important issues and opportunities within your area of the business
• Tenacious and resilient with a creative approach and the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems and offer solutions
• Have strong people management skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Have qualifications and hands-on experience in Project Management methodologies with a desire to learn more [eg. PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL, etc…]
• At least 3 years IT project management in a similar MSP organisation
• Ideally, you will have an IT project management background and be somewhat familiar with popular technologies such as LAN, WAN, Servers, WIFI, switches and firewalls, laptops and desktops and Microsoft
• Be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects taking the necessary steps that each one is successfully completed
• Responsibility to manage each project on a day-to-day basis to deliver the required product
• Owns the project delivery end to end and never abdicates responsibility to other departments without agreed transfer of ownership.
• Ensuring that throughout all customer and supplier communication you are clear and frequent and that our stakeholder's expectations are met.
Please contact Arlene Gray at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Redwood Search. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://privacy-policy/
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!