The team you would be joining encompasses investor relations, client service and sales support duties with global coverage. You would not only be directly supporting an assigned senior marketer, but would also have extensive engagement with a multitude of other portfolio investment, risk and trade operations functions. The firm is looking to make an experienced hire and you will need prior experience working in a similar capacity at another hedge fund or asset manager. You will need to be someone who is used to multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
Primary duties Include but are not limited to:
• Liaise with the various teams within the firm including but not limited to, risk management, trading, investment team, legal and compliance and fund accounting in order to report various portfolio level attribution data points to investors.
• Responsible for working closely with the investment team to review monthly investor commentary from the investment team and various fund level performance and risk parameters ensuring overall accuracy.
• Responsible for reporting monthly investor transactions to trading and investment team whilst liaising with the fund administrator to ensure accuracy of trade flows.
• Work closely with respective sales team members to ensure client coverage, respond to investor queries and provide overall client support.
• Coordinate and lead investor due diligence meetings including assistance with the preparation of all requested materials in advance of the meeting as well as follow up items.
• Updating marketing materials for the funds, including updated presentations as well as fund and IM DDQ updates.
This firm has a reputation for recognising strong performance and rewards accordingly in both progression and remuneration.