We have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controls and Audit Manager to join a globally recognised and industry leading technology company based in the Reading Head Office.
- Responsible for design structure and maintenance of the company's Financial Risk and Control Register.
- Working with all members of the finance department and stakeholders form the shareholders' teams to carry out regular reviews and updates
- Primary liaisons point for external and internal audits from the company's shareholders. Ensuring that the audits are planned and facilitated effectively from planning to closure stage.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking ISAE3402 compliance of a major 3rd party supplier
- Ensuring that any audit findings are tracked and resolved in a timely manner and providing summary updates for the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Providing guidance during drafting of accounting policies and procedures and reviewing and updating existing P&P as necessary. Ranging across all business areas from P2P to IFRS16
- Providing ad hock technical accounting assessment for new business projects
- Actively collaborate with the corporate governance team by being finance team's risk representative and support and improve
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIA with PQE of 3yrs+
- Broad understanding of different finance areas and functions
- Experience in internal audit
- Strong Excel and financial software skills
- Experience in finance policy and procedure drafting