This is a fantastic opportunity for an Azure focused Engineer to join a well- established Advanced Specialist on Azure Microsoft Cloud Partner. After winning some huge indusrty award, our client is looking to increase their technical team due to winning a number a large scale projects! Well respected by Microsoft UK, Europe and US, you'll be joining a high flying team to deliver enterprise cloud transformation.
Joining our client's talent driven team you will play the key role in working alongside
the solution architects, given technical knowledge and experience helping provide
and aid a collection of customer solutions defined to each customer requirements.
You will be exposed to a variety of projects and personal development, if not
already, our client will help provide required training in gaining appropriate technical
certifications (SAP HANA, Azure, Red Hat and SUSE).
What you'll be doing
- Completion of High and Low-Level Design documentation
- Give designs and supporting configurations for both Public Cloud and On-Premise solutions
- Give high-level design examples of implemented solutions and examples of best practices for customers
- Development and release of Technical and Consulting collateral to projects and operating model evolution.
- Get hands on with some pre-sale's activities including, Partner events and sales engagements
- Successfully define, design, and cost new business opportunities through pre-sales high-level solutions
- Process automation through Infrastructure as Code, templates, or Azure related innovations
- Enable increased efficiency in the delivery of SAP on Azure projects, deployments, and services
- Essential Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure Monitor
- A knowledge of VMWare Networking and Storage technologies
- Experience giving Azure management best practices
- Infrastructure as code
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Thought Leader
- Diplomatic team player
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Can do attitude
- Maintain positive trust relationships though colleagues, clients and prospects
- Continuously eager to learn
- An excellent, self-starting, self-driven completer, maintains a high level of professionalism and industry presence;
- Pro-actively takes ownership of projects issues and demands as well as manages time and priorities of commitments based on business value