Information Security Consultant, ISO 27001, NIST, GRC
A leading technology company in Oxfordshire urgently need an Information Security Consultant to ensure their vital work meets global regulations. With great opportunities for remote working, this is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Consultant to join a thriving company, and make a real difference.
The Information Security Consultant will come on-board and scope all regulatory and legal security requirements essential for our globally reaching client, map out a detailed plan, and design a framework to ensure this compliance is met.
Having to pull together information from numerous sources, using tools to mitigate cyber threats, as well as helping safeguard the infrastructure and data systems of company who reach millions of people across the world, this role is ideal for somebody looking for a new, varied and challenging role.
For this Information Security Consultant role, we're looking for an experienced InfoSec professional whose experience should include:
- Significant experience of working in a ISO 27001 environment
- A robust knowledge of information security standards such as NIST and/or NCSC guidelines
- Prior experience conducting security control assessments or audits
- Strong analytic skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, to work across all areas of the business and with key stakeholders
- Any experience within a tech company would be highly beneficial
If you're an Information Security Consultant looking for a new challenge with a growing and stable company, then please apply today to learn more!
Information Security Consultant, ISO 27001, NIST, GRC, Security Analyst, InfoSec Analyst, Information Security Analyst, InfoSec Manager
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.