Hughes Driver Training Ltd
About the Company:
We are a friendly family run business established in 1989 who are dedicated to professional and patient LGV and PCV driver training.
Due to continued business expansion we require HGV / LGV Driving Instructors for our various training centres nationwide - this one being based in Derby.
HGV / LGV Driving Instructor - Essential skills and experience:
45 hours per week
* Ideally DSA registered
* Experience is highly desirable but we may train you to be an instructor (at no cost) if you have held a clean Cat CE licence for 3 years and have the relevant driving and industry experience
* Applicants must be reliable
* Must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and professionalism
* Ability to give clear instructions
* Ability to adapt your teaching style to suit each learner
* Must have excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge
If you feel that you are suitable for the job, please contact us now by applying for the job