Healthcare IT / Software Project Manager required for a Home Based permanent role, salary circa £50-60K + Bonus + Benefits
The ideal candidate will be based somewhere in the Midlands, however this isn't essential as long as you are flexible to travel where required.
My growing client are looking for a talented Project Manager to join their busy team. You will be responsible for overall full lifecycle Project Management of customer projects and software implementations, right from the initial kick off meetings through to management (but not actual delivery) of the product, as there is a separate Implementation team.
You will stem from a Healthcare background, and will have worked within a hospital environment ideally. Applicants who have experience managing projects within the NHS or private hospitals will be at a distinct advantage.
You will be out on the road around 1-2 days per week on customer sites and at client meetings. You will be reimbursed for all expenses.
You will need to drive and have your own car. Flexibility to travel is essential.
Key skills required:
· Experience in managing IT / Software projects in a healthcare institution (NHS, private hospital etc.)
· Working within Prince2 methodology
· Owning multiple concurrent projects
· Providing full lifecycle project management for implementations
· Flexibility to travel to client sites across the UK, and potentially in Europe in future
· Assessing resources and analysing delivery timescales, risks and other issues
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with a bright future.
My client are a highly successful growing business, and you will play a key part in their development.
Please apply ASAP for more information.