Head of Finance
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Type: Full Time, Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a people services provider that delivers services in employability and skills to a wide range of job seekers. Theyoffer innovative and reliable solutions to support people to obtain real employer-led skills, information, advice and guidance, job opportunities and vocational training.
This is a superb opportunity for a Head of Finance to work for a growing organisation. The organisation is undergoing significant growth and the Head of Finance will be working closely with the CEO in delivering changes across the organisation as well as taking a lead on the day to day management and control of all aspects of the clients finances.
- Working closely with the CEO and Senior Management team to contribute to the strategic and day to day running of the organisation, playing a crucial role in the continuing success of the business, by working to prepare high quality, reliable and timely management information and Board reports.
- Managing the finance function in order to deliver robust financial controls, ensuring that all relevant statutory, regulatory requirements are met
- Leading a forward-looking business partnering function that identifies potential decisions the business will have to make and works with internal stakeholders to address the challenges
- Working with and supporting the CEO to revise the long-term financial plan and manage long-term objectives
- Leading, motivating and developing the finance team, helping support individuals to fulfil their potential
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant with a proven track record of achievement and have managed a diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have led a year-end process and developed a business partnering function in a previous role. It is also important that you will have held a management position and helped drive change in a business.
- We need a customer focused individual who will is able to use their commercial acumen to ensure service quality is maximised and organisational financial performance targets are achieved
- An understanding of Employment Services and knowledge of Government Funding streams including ESFA, JCP, DWP and private funding would be a desirebale.
- This is an exciting role for the right person as you will be joining a high performing organisation and have the opportunity to develop your experience of treasury and long-term financial planning.