- Head of External Reporting
- Alternative Investments
- City of London
- Managing a team of 6
An international alternative investments firm is seeking to hire a Head of External Reporting to join them on their next phase of growth. This business have reported impressive profits despite the pandemic and are fully adapted to hybrid working, offering a work/life balance.
The individual will already have hands on experience of managing a team and have a strong background of working within Financial Services focussed Big 4 audit or direct industry experience. Significant exposure to listed environments with complex group structures and PLC accounting under IFRS is also required.
- Taking full ownership of the group PLC annual report and accounts under IFRS financial statements
- Complex group consolidation
- All external stat reporting across global network of active and dormant legal entity structures
- Strict risk and control oversight
- All external reporting under applicable regulatory regimes
- Leading a team of 6 experienced technical accountants
This is a rare opportunity to join a well regarded senior leadership team during an exciting period of growth.