A new player in the financial services sector with ambitious growth plans is looking to recruit a new role - Group project accountant. The group project accountant will work closely with the group finance director and divisional heads to develop group MI, lead group projects and drive the planning cycle. Duties will include:
- Create and develop the group MI pack
- Ownership of cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Monthly group analysis and insights for the executive board including Margin, Profit and Flash reports
- Business partnering with divisional heads
- Additional support to the group finance function at year end
Applicants will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and must possess an analytical mind and a good breadth of financial and management accounting skills. If you enjoy variety in your working week and the opportunity to contribute to group wide growth, then apply now.