The Group Marketing Manager is a full-time role or 4 days pw, based at home with occasional travel in/to South Manchester.
What's in it for you?
An amazing opportunity to join a company in a high growth phase
This is a new role, with bags of scope
A varied and rewarding role working across a number of brands
Up to £45k depending on experience (pro rata if part time)
Pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (pro rata if part time) and discretionary bonuses
Flexibility around working hours/days
Your birthday off!
We are committed to your personal & skills development
We are a supportive team - health and wellbeing is close to our hearts
Nominate your own charity to benefit from our success plus work closely with the MD on his new charitable venture
Davidson Gray invests in, supports and grows start up recruitment businesses (agencies). We have doubled in size in the last 12 months, despite COVID and continue on a steep growth curve.
The Group Marketing Manager will provide support to the recruitment businesses in the group, and Davidson Gray itself. To succeed in this role, you must be able to self-manage and be efficient working remotely. You will be comfortable both thinking and doing - the role includes both strategy and execution.
- Take ownership to plan, execute, test and report the marketing/digital strategy
- Work closely with the MD to bring his new innovative charitable venture to life and launch
- Increase and optimise site traffic through SEO and PPC
- Create content for websites and social media, including video/graphics
- Use LinkedIn to improve directors' personal branding
- Schedule and manage social media campaigns through Hootsuite or other scheduling software
- Manage digital outreach campaigns using various methods
- Review/analyse competitor performance and content
- Liaise with subcontractors including the SEO & PPC professionals, the webmaster & IT support
- With our proven website supplier, deliver quality websites & ensure performance across search and social media
- Work with the operations team to manage enquiries into the business across email, phone and LinkedIn, with relevant reporting
- Train recruitment business directors (and teams) and ensure their buy-in to new initiatives
The right person for this role will have…
- Proven ability to execute a wide range of digital marketing practices
- A willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and strategies
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience of managing social media and scheduling tools, including Hootsuite
- Confidence using LinkedIn & an understanding of personal branding
- Self-motivation with the ability to work remotely
- Proactive in approach, initiative and ability to self-manage
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to innovation
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of/understanding of the recruitment industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of graphic design, video editing or audio editing would be advantageous