Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Location: Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Salary: £22,000 to £25K depending on experience
My client is a growing manufacturing company based in Bletchley who is looking for someone to do a dual function role. A mixture of conventional engineering admin along with a focus on continuous improvement.
Ideally you would have some experience within a production/manufacturing environment and have excellent spreadsheets skills. Perhaps you have done a placement year in a similar environment or have covered manufacturing within your studies.
The ability to read and understand, engineering drawings and electrical schematics is essential.
Perhaps you are a Junior Production Engineer who is looking for progression? Maybe you would like to transfer your skills and knowledge into a slightly different role.
Some of the day to date duties include: -
* Creating BOM's
* Monitoring Timesheets
* Assisting the Purchasing team
* Supporting the Director to set up a new ERP data base
* Data entry onto the new ERP system once set up
* Stock Control
* H&S Checks
* Document Control relating to Environmental Record Keeping
* Looking at processes and procedures and looking at continuous improvement
If you're keen to hear more, please email your CV to Lynn Higginson-Carter