We want you
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, and we want you, yes you…the BEST of the best!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced General Assistant with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings based in Twickenham – TW1 2HN
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
Benefits we offer…
There are many advantages to working for us and we provide our employees with bespoke benefits which include:
• Competitive salaries
• Free meals whilst at work
• Career development opportunities
• Prestigious working environments
• Team events scheduled throughout the year
• 28 Prorated Holiday days inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Work/life balance
• Employee Assistance Program
• People awards to celebrate our employees
• Reward & recognition schemes
• Recommend a friend scheme
As a General Assistant you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
• ideally have experience working within Education catering
• have a progressive career to date
• A professional, who has a genuine love for hospitality, standards, and service
• have a real passion for food and customer service
• have good Health & Safety knowledge
• A proven track record of leading high-level events, delivering quality and consistency
• Promote a “can do” attitude
• An ambassador for all things safety
The role is within the hospitality department dealing with client events, dining, working lunches, running small events, and match teas on a Saturday.
Who we are…
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges.
We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
We invest in the training and development of our teams to give them the appropriate skills necessary to thrive in their job roles. We have outstanding teams of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages, meeting the bespoke requirements of our clients.
““Holroyd Howe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all employees to share this commitment. All roles within Holroyd Howe are regarded as regulated activity and therefore we require an Enhanced DBS which includes a Barred List Check for all successful applicants. We will also require shortlisted applicants to provide appropriate information regarding their criminal offences.”
This appointment is offered on the return of satisfactory professional references.
Contact: Leanne Arundel-Jackson Leanne Arundel-Jackson