Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with an esteemed growth capital firm in central London seeking to hire a new Fund Controller for their expanding team.
As the Fund Controller you will manage fund finance operations in addition to other investment structures, whilst providing hands on support and managing a small team of fund accountants.
This is a truly exiting role for a qualified accountant with a specific interest in development skills as a Fund Controller in a growth capital firm.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the fund accountants and ensuring that all accounts and statutory reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist CFO with managing fund audits.
- Maintain carried interest waterfall calculations for all funds.
- Cash flow forecasting for investment purposes.
- Assist the investment team through investment closing and finance deployment on new investments.
- Monitoring fund performance and production of quarterly LP reports in conjunction with the Portfolio Manager, who is responsible for valuation and credit reviews.
- Development of an investor portal, GP portal and continuous improvement in use of IT systems
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) qualified -essential
- Proven track record as a competent and high-performing accountant -essential
- Investment / PE / Fund Accounting experience -not essential but advantageous
- Our client will consider Audit Senior / Manager applicants from practice.
- Up to £75,000 annual salary
- 25% bonus
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Excellent firm with genuine career development opportunities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply with your CV today and a confidential phone call will be arranged.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 72 hours of applying, with regret please accept that your application has not been successful on this occasion.