Full Stack Engineer - 100% Remote - c£60K-£80K plus benefits
Are you interested in working in the healthcare and medical sectors for a disruptive start-up that is backed by VCs, won several major UK research grants, and collaborates with leading Universities?
Our client is a data science-powered B2B healthcare marketplace that helps suppliers ﬁnd the most relevant healthcare contracting leads using Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI). They apply real-time machine learning forecasts, analyse buyers and competitor behaviors, and perform analytics at scale.
* Contribute to changing healthcare costs on its head
* 100% Remote
* Excellent training - bespoke to you and your development needs
* Paid learning days off
* Loyalty bonus - bonus, additional holidays, and pension enhancement
* Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
They are looking for full-time engineers who have extensive experience in either full-stack, front-end or back-end web development and building scalable systems.
Do you want to solve tough technical problems at a scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations?
You will get the opportunity to be involved in architecture, data modeling, design and implementation of microservices / microsites, and highly scalable applications. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, and data scientists.
* Takes pride in writing production-quality code
* Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
* Calm under pressure
* Hungry to improve
* Expertise in Typescript / ES6+ / Java
* Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Express.js / LoopBack / Hapi.js / StrongLoop / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
* Exposure to React 16+ an advantage
* Experience in working with a multinational distributed team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
* Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
* Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
* Coding and Work Experience: 6+ years required