An exciting opportunity has arisen for a developer to join this rapidly growing digital agency. The team you will be joining are a creative, supportive, passionate bunch and are looking for an equally passionate Front-end Developer.
This employer currently has multiple positions open for Web Developers. Shopify experience is particularly desirable, although fast-learning developers are also considered.
They are a full-service digital agency based in the heart of Birmingham. But their roots don't stop there. They market businesses all over the world, straight from their happy home in the Midlands. They are an ambitious, talented team who believe in the four important words: Never Stop Growing - Together.
They strongly believe that skills can be taught. Passion can't.
Their team is built on systems, culture, and an unshakeable foundation of trust. Whether it's our iconic Cake-Off, their branded clothing range or their ever-expanding collection of bespoke steel furniture, every part of the business is done in style.
They support and hire those who have restless talent. The old souls. The quirky brainiacs. The people who do what they do not because it's a job and it pays the bills, but because they feel wrong if they don't. Their designers go home and design. Their developers go home and develop. And their marketers are always hot on the trends, no matter the time of day.
Turn your passion into a career, and suddenly Mondays look a whole lot different.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for digital technology, particularly eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience of responsive web development, preferably Bootstrap 3/4
- Desire to keep track of the latest developments and best practices
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience with Shopify or an eCommerce Platform, this would be beneficial, however they're more than happy to provide training for the right person.
- You'll be working in a company that is quickly growing, with an abundance of opportunities for career progression
- You'll have the best technology available to perform your role effectively
- Regular social activities
- Great company pension scheme
- A supportive working environment & culture
They're not a faceless HR department, you'll be dealing with Company Directors. If you have any questions regarding this brief specification, please apply now.
- Monday to Friday
- They're working remotely due to COVID-19. They will make arrangements to deliver hardware and induct any new team members in a COVID-Secure way.
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- They'd prefer someone to work in the office, but they will consider a remote role for the right applicant.