IMMEDIATE START Senior FP&A Analyst | Hypergrowth eCommerce Scale-Up | London
We are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest-growing eCommerce businesses on a newly created Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst position. This is a permanent position.
Having closed out a Series A investment round of C. £115 million and two acquisitions our client is due to increase their turnover 5 times in the next 3 months cementing their incredible growth narrative so far and providing a rare opportunity to join a fast growth SME hallmarked for Unicorn status.
The business is not only fast-growth, but has culture and values led from the top down. The company culture revolves around collaboration and creativity which is mirrored in their stunning architecturally designed offices in London which are easily accessible by tube.
This role is hybrid working with a 2/3 day split between home and office. The role
Working with Finance Director to collaborate on improved FP&A across the business, you will be responsible for business partnering across different departments - sales, supply chain etc to provide commercial insights and in-depth analysis.
What we need to see (essential)
- Responsible for creating cashflow and P&L forecasts
- Producing forecasts and working to improve accuracy
- Working alongside the senior management team to provide strategic support
- Business partnering with supply chain and brand teams, as well as across other departments, to improve profitability and growth
- Improve the company reporting and analytics
- Preparing board packs and presentations for senior leadership team
What we would like to see (bonus)
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified
- Strong FP&A and analytics skillset with previous experience of business partnering
- Experience working within an ecommerce or product business previously with strong understanding of stock accounting/ supply chain
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and keen to build relationships with people
- Incredibly ambitious with a desire to continue to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a fast growth start-up/ scale-up
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £60-70k + benefits
Location: London + remote working
Please get in touch with Alex () for more information. Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on