A leading, London based, professional services firm is looking to hire a Finance & Pricing Analyst to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a fully Qualified Accountant to business partner on a commercial level across all departments in the business and really shape and influence some of the commercial decisions. The role will report into the Financial Director and be fully externally facing with heads of department and clients. The role will cover the following duties:
• Regular analysis of client profitability for the main clients across all practice groups.
• Work with the individual Partner/Director responsible for the client relationships to improve client profitability, develop workable profitability improvement plans and ensure delivery of them.
• Develop and maintain a pricing model to support and deliver the firm's strategy.
• Develop a Pricing menu to be used in sales meetings/presentations
• Become the firm's pricing expert and provide pricing support for the business.
• Regular analysis of available market data for use in business planning.
Applicants will need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) and have relevant pricing and commercial analysis experience within the Professional Services, Legal or Consultancy Sector. Strong data analysis and modelling using excel to an advanced level is essential. Applicants will also need to possess excellent interpersonal skills as the role will be partnering with heads of business and external clients.