Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager:
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a market-leading high-growth business?
We are partnering with a rapidly growing international consultancy business with offices globally. In the last 5 years, they have seen organic growth of 25% year on year and are looking to continue this impressive growth trajectory as they head into new markets and bring on new clients.
We are searching for an FP&A Manager to join their amazing finance team to support with financial planning and analytics to provide key insights to support business growth.
- Assisting in all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics, including annual planning, P&L forecast, cash flow forecasts, and central department budgets
- Preparing and presenting insightful analysis to key stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and standardisation of key insightful financial and management reports
- Liaising with finance business partners and business leaders
- Supporting the business with ad hoc projects as a trusted advisor
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of reporting and changes in legislation and practice
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent broad FP&A experience
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders