My client is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant into their growing finance team.
My client is a well established and fast growing company within the pharmaceutical and health care industries.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group to support the production of management information and financial statements.
- Review the monthly management accounts
- Running the month-end close process, including the posting of specific manual journals.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis including bank reconciliation.
- P & L
- Raising sales invoices
- Annual reporting
- Preparing financial statements
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified
- Have experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Please apply to find out more about the benefits on offer.