Wade Macdonald is exclusively recruiting for a Finance Manager Global Fixed Assets Accounting for a rapidly growing Technology business based in West London. Our client is on an industry leading growth path having recently secured over £500mil in investment.
With the opportunity to be part of building a new finance, function for a truly global business. An excellent training ground to learn more about corporate finance. Rotation opportunities between financial accounting, management accounting, tax, treasury, and business finance. If you are looking to engage with colleagues across the globe and be mentored by experienced leaders who are passionate about talent development then please get in touch.
We are looking for a Finance Manager, Fixed Assets Accounting to join their dynamic Finance team. This position will report directly into our Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for fixed asset accounting for the whole organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Posting all fixed asset and intangible asset related entries into the ERP system, with the ability to deliver on a tight Company close calendar.
- Ownership of the Group's asset registers, including property, plant & equipment and intangible assets.
- Monitoring capitalisation of assets against budget and group policy.
- Ensuring depreciation and amortisation is applied correctly to all assets, monitoring commencement dates for all new assets.
- Ensuring appropriate treatment of asset retirements.
- Preparation of technical accounting papers associated with the fixed asset cycle.
- Interfacing with other accounting functions, tax, financial planning, and finance leadership as well as other internal and external parties.
- Preparation of monthly reporting of fixed asset movements and KPIs.
- Preparation of fixed asset disclosures for the financial statements of all entities across the group.
- Ensuring proper and accurate use of the group chart of accounts.
- Assist with preparation of required government filings, as necessary.
- Perform special projects as needed.
The Successful Finance Manager will be ACA qualified with a proven ability to understand and apply IFRS on the job. You will have experience of engaging with auditors or experience in working with a reputable audit firm. Previous experience of fixed assets accounting in an asset-intensive, multi-national environment is essential, as is experience of preparing accounting and audit schedules and notes. Advanced use of excel models and accounting software is highly beneficial.
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits and bonus. Location West London. Hybrid working available
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.