T2M Resourcing are working on behalf of a successful international organisation who have an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. As Finance Business Partner you will provide financial support, analysis and challenge all areas of delivery across the operating business. Being part of a fast paced and highly commercial business, you will be proactive and add value by driving the delivery of the company's objectives and targets through proactively evaluating and challenging business performance, cost control and influencing decision-making by recommending solutions and options.
As Finance Business Partner key responsibilities will include,
- Working alongside the Area Managing Directors and the Senior Management team you will be the first point of contact for the Area operational team.
- Providing financial insight on opportunities and risks in the delivery of budgets and KPI's, taking a proactive role in driving actions to mitigate risk and capitalise on opportunities
- Provide robust support and challenge on projects and business cases
- Provide constructive challenge on costs, benchmarking and understanding best practice to capitalise on opportunities.
- Support in the creation and maintenance of the Risk & Ops, forecasts, budget and MTP plan for divisional costs
- Liaise with the Shared Service Centre and FP&A on all finance issues, and work with these teams to provide regular and relevant reporting to the team
- Ensuring financial integrity within the team and that the company's policies and procedures are adhered to
To be successful in the role of Finance Business Partner you will have the following skills and attributes,
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Ambitious as this is a high-profile role within the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to both constructively challenge and influence at all levels.
- Ability to establish credibility with senior leaders and work with them to help provide valuable commercial support and business insight.
- Proactive approach, identifying where improvements can be made. Be inquisitive in nature, proactively using KPI's to compare, contract and ask why.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Our client offers and competitive salary, circa £55,000 to £60,000 plus car allowance, Bonus(discretionary) and the opportunity to work within a fast paced and growing business. If the opportunity could be of interest, please apply immediately.