This is an opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join a multi-million turnover, market-leading retail brand based in South London on a permanent basis. You will be joining at a key time, as they enter their next phase of growth through diversifying their existing product range and investing in technology during the pandemic.
The role will take ownership of the analysis of the wholesale and e-commerce side of the business, which has doubled in revenue over the past year. You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and work closely alongside the Commercial Business Partner. The role has ample exposure to internal stakeholders and is an opportunity for someone to develop their Business Partnering skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial analysis of multiple channels including marketing, projects, campaigns, and KPI's
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting on sales & margin, costs & KPIs
- Acting as the Finance Business Partner to the eCommerce division including attending meetings with the Ecommerce Director
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the eCommerce division
- Month-end close working closely alongside the management accounting team to provide analysis and insight
- Using BI tools to provide concise reporting for the senior management
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant with prior experience working within the consumer industry or working for a multi-site business (ideally retail). You must have proven experience working in a commercial finance role where you have effectively challenged and partnered with non-finance stakeholders and have demonstrable examples of where you have added value. Intermediate to advanced excel skills (pivot tables and v lookups), experience with Microsoft Navision/Dynamics is preferable but not essential. You will be adaptable and eager to take on more responsibility and have the confidence to drive change within the business. This role offers the opportunity to progress quickly, you must therefore be ambitious in nature and looking to develop in line with the company's growth plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, market-leading brand, where you can make an impact on their bottom line. The benefits offered include study support, 30% off branded items with multiple yearly staff sales, a hybrid working pattern, an early finish on Fridays in addition to an allowance of 25 days holiday.