Finance Business Partner in Birmingham - 55 - 65k
Do you enjoy interacting with the commercial and operational teams to provide critical business information and analysis? With the drive and ambition to influence change within an organisation that are lacking support from their commercial finance teams?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a well known Retail business in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner with a specific focus of partnering with a multi-million pound business unit. The role is offering complete ownership of the numbers from reviewing the Management Accounts to partnering with operational directors who are screaming out for support from finance. With such a demanding group of stake holders the role requires a tough character who isn't afraid of a challenge and possess a strength in challenging and influencing while also ensuring a positive service is still provided.
The business is constantly changing, which will require a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) who is not deterred by a fast paced environment and will thrive in a role where there is not a set routine. The business needs someone who has a genuine interest in reviewing the management accounts and then actually using the data available to support the business in improving processes, reducing costs and identifying areas for business development opportunities.
The finance team is huge and can provide opportunities in Commercial Finance, FP&A and Financial Reporting in the future. Retail or FMCG experience will be an advantage.
As the Finance Business Partner in Birmingham you will be involved in:
- Support the Commercial Director and Managing Director with sales and margin analysis and reporting
- Validate Direct Sales assumption within business case proposals
- Validate and reconcile monthly sales and margin forecasts
- Support the Commercial Director with the on-going product and customer rationalisation project
- Carry out reviews with Sales and Forecast teams to understand and challenge forecasts
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis for inclusion in the monthly review presentation
- Communicate financial measures to non-financial stakeholders
- Support the preparation o the monthly management accounts
- Be the "Finance" contact for the business
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Director
Finance Business Partner in Birmingham Package:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday