Venture Recruitment Partners are supporting a leading FTSE listed business in their search for a Finance Business Partner on a 12-month FTC.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Financial management of cost centres
- Produce project forecasts and support budget preparation activities
- Produce monthly financial reporting on project KPI's comparing actuals against budget and forecast
- Provide excellent analysis of the costs of individual projects to ensure that these costs are within the budget
- Ensure all stages of projects are correctly maintained, from initiation to close
Key Skills/Experience of Finance Business Partner include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) or QBE
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Accounting experience (desirable)
- IFRS 16 lease accounting experience (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills
This role will be based remotely with occasional visits to the office in Portsmouth.