An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to work for this excellent company in the centre of Newcastle. Your duties will be as follows:
- Responsible for purchase ledger
- Processing and input of supplier invoices and staff expense claim forms
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Issuing of BACS
- Dealing with queries - written, verbal and personal and undertaking ad hoc administrative duties
- Ensuring that VAT and tax rules and regulations are rigidly adhered too
- All aspects of purchase ledger and associated statutory accounting
You will have experience working in a large company, have strong purchase ledger skills and have a good level of speed and accuracy. Knowledge of an ERP system would be an advantage.
Graduates with an accounting degree will also be considered.