Job Title: Finance Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes - Office Based
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary, potential of permanent depending on performance and contract availability
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Job Reference: PH10192
Our client seeks a Finance Administrator to join their busy operations team based in Milton Keynes.
The role will include generating work sheets, posting / detailing costs and invoicing.
Consistent and high levels of data accuracy, accurate and on-time sales invoicing and cost management skills are required.
An AAT studier looking for their first accounts role would be a good candidate for this role and someone competent with MS Excel.
- Experience from an administration and/or customer service environment (experience in logistics or freight forwarding would be a bonus)
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong numeracy/literacy
- Microsoft Office, In-house systems, experience with MS Excel is essential
- Generate and maintain worksheets detailing daily movements and costs
- Record accurately any information provided by client and supplier
- Maintain systems with accurate and real-time data
- Generate Customer Invoicing
- Complete cost accruals
- Monitor and control potential additional costs ensuring Operations are made aware
- Take responsibility for themselves and others at all times observing Health and Safety and any related laws governing the workplace
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the Team Leader and Management
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Business for this role.