Our client based in Beaconsfield are looking for a junior finance professional to join as a Purchase Ledger Clerk in their Accounts Team. This role would suit someone who is early in their finance career and keen to develop within the position.
- Working within the Accounts department on queries and admin surrounding; invoicing, credit notes. supplier payments and purchase orders for outright purchase
- Updating internal systems with invoice numbers, PO's, payments taken and credit notes
- Setting up new clients/licensee accounts in sage and transferring this information onto the internal systems
- Maintaining electronic filing of invoices and payment information
- Posting of all Outright Purchase dealer invoices onto sage purchase ledger
- Send remittances to suppliers for all vehicle payments
- Update Sage with financial activity, ensure data is up to date and accurate on Sage
- Process monthly sundry sales invoices in sage as requested by sales and admin teams and liaise with various departments across the company
- Have experience in administration ideally with some exposure to finance duties i.e. invoicing and taking payments.
- Ability to prioritise key tasks
- Excellent customer service
- Able to manage own work load and able to work methodically and accurately.