Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a leading IT Support Service provider in the recruitment of a Field Service Engineer.
We are looking for a candidate that offers good people management skills, excellent customer service and an ability to plan and co-ordinate projects. Excellent problem solving skills and ownership are a must, along with effective communication. As are a broad range of technology experience and excellent interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Provide high levels of customer service
* Travelling to clients premises - based throughout South Yorkshire
* Design, implement and co-ordinate new solution delivery
* Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues
* Document all completed work, configurations and change
* A strong understanding of network, storage and virtualization technologies
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Office 365
* Management & Design of Windows Server and Active Directory using 2012 to 2019 Server
* Knowledge of networking, firewalls & switches
* Ability to carry diagnostics verbally and / or remotely
* Hyper-V knowledge essential, VMWare preferred
* Proven experience in similar role
Applicants must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and in person). You will have a flexible attitude, be able to use your own initiative and have a proactive attitude. You will have the ability to communicate project plans up to Board level.
This is a field based position therefore most of your time will be spent visiting customer sites. You will be required to work from the Sheffield office as and when required.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment