Illuminet Recruitment is currently looking for an Enterprise Data Architect who will play a lead role in defining and driving the Enterprise Architecture strategy for Information & Data ensuring that it aligns with the wider Digital roadmap & business strategies.
This role will be responsible for leading the definition and implementation of strategies, principles and standards for data modelling, data quality, and data management.
- The right candidate will define and manage the overall Enterprise Data Architecture & strategic roadmap for
- Define and manage the Enterprise Data Architecture principles, blueprints, Enterprise Data patterns and technology standards.
- Identify important potential technologies and approaches to address current and future Enterprise Data needs, evaluating their applicability and fit, as well as leading the definition of standards and best-practices for their use.
- Provide hands-on application of Enterprise Data technologies and processes to support proof-of-concept development, review of critical systems and training to other teams within the wider organisation.
- Support Head of Information Management & CTO in defining and managing the Architecture and Technology governance processes for the Enterprise Data landscape
- Coach and mentor members of the Technology team to provide technical oversight
We're looking for you to:
- Define & deliver a clear & strategic Data Architecture roadmap in alignment with the wider IT organisation and business.
- Responsible for identifying how Information & Data can be better used to forward the aims of the organisation.
- Identify opportunities to generate revenue and improve business performance using both internal & external data content.
- Influence key stakeholders in the selection of Data Technologies, strategic applications, vendors and suppliers.
- Engage and influence all activities that manage customer, business & personal data e.g. Customer Services, Call Centres etc
You will likely have experience in the following:
- Significant experience in the capacity of Enterprise Architect or Data Architect, with extensive experience leading Information/ Data Architecture across an organisation
- Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles and frameworks, ideally TOGAF
- Strong SAP experience
- Practical experience of defining technology domain roadmaps
- Experience in working with 3rd party delivery partners and vendors
For further details on this role or any of our opportunities please send in your CV and contact details via this advert.