* Electricians with predominantly domestic experience.
* Must have C&G 2391 testing and inspection or later version & C&G th Edition or later version.
* Must have domestic experience, to include rewiring, upgrading works, reactive works and project works.
* Must be able to carry out Electrical Installation condition reporting (EICR), therefore must be fully conversant with IEE wiring regulations and category defect coding.
* Knowledge of Emergency lighting and domestic smoke detection would be an advantage.
* Be able to work alone and to their own initiative, with full remote supervisor support
* Be able to organise their van stock levels and adequately compile their job reports and certification electronically.
* We require electricians to be able to carry out the following works within our work streams;
* Mobile Reactive remedial and repair works.
* Electrical testing programme works (EICR testing and remedial works identified from the test.
* Installation and upgrading of Emergency lighting schemes.
* Installation and upgrading of Domestic interlinked mains/battery fire alarm systems (Grade D system)schemes
* Van will be provided
* Overtime available
* Out of hours cover rota
* Nest pension scheme
* 20 - days holiday plus bank holidays
* Training courses as required
* Salary- circa £35k