Our Client based in Dover is seeking an Electrical Technician to join their team
Electrical Technician Job Summary:
You will play an integral part in the function of the Engineering Section.
Assisting the Management team in ensuring that the company's assets are maintained and repaired effectively, efficiently and to the appropriate standards of safety.
Working as an Electrical Technician you will provide a high degree of technical expertise across a broad range of the company's assets and systems within the teams area of responsibility.
The post holder will be a technical specialist, having the ability to diagnose and rectify faults of a complex nature and work on own initiative.
Electrical Technician Skills and Qualifications:
▪ You must have completed an apprenticeship in an appropriate discipline to minimum NVQ Level 3 and associated C&G's
▪ C&G BS7671 - 18th Edition wiring regulations
▪ Technical specialist knowledge in a wide range of plant and equipment
▪ Good level of IT literacy
▪ Ability to work and co-ordinate with other disciplines
▪ Be able to deal with highly stressful situations
▪ Full UK driving licence
Salary £34K pa