£25K - £28K
A growing organisation which specialises in material handling is looking for an Electrical Fitter to join them on a permanent basis. As an Electrical Fitter, you will predominantly be factory based however, you must be willing to work at any other of our premises and also the premises of customer installations
· Follow skills all Health and Safety Legislations
· High standard of basic engineering skills as below:
Cutting using power tools and hand tools
Accurate measurement for component layout
· Ability to fully understand electrical schematics and electrical wiring diagrams.
· Ability to wire panels from electrical drawings provided.
· Have working knowledge of equipment such as test meters, crimping tools and workshop equipment commonly used in the manufacture of control panels.
· Be familiar with standard components normally used in control panel manufacture.
A full Driving License and Valid Passport are required for this position.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email