We are one of the UK's Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T Repair Companies .
With customers based far and wide across the UK, our ever-growing business needs dependable people to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel division.
Specifically - For our Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel Division , you'll be our "Collections/Delivery Driver," travelling around the South East ( Kent / Surrey) to our Clients and returning to our Headquarters located in Orpington, Kent. You will also be required to 'jack up' cars on to axel stands before removing and fitting tyres/wheels,so, any relevant experience will be looked upon favourably.
To be successful in this role you'll already have experience in:
• A Fast-Fit Wheel Service Environment, with a high standard of workmanship
• Van/Transit Vehicle Driving & Full Clean UK driving licence
• Hard-working, reliable and flexible approach to work
• A customer facing role, where a professional appearance is key
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
Salary for this position is paid at £24,000 per annum - depending on experience, and is a PAYE, permanent role.
Working Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:30pm, plus occasional Saturday's from 8:30am to 12:00pm. ( Paid over-time)