Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy - Motor Trade
Location: Northampton Area
Salary: Up to £35,000
Hours Monday - Friday 09.00am - 17.30pm
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Specialist for our clients sites in the Northampton Area.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a fantastic main dealer group in a busy and established environment
* Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative, collaborating with designers and identifying target audience segments, and delivering tailored communications that drive impactful engagement
* Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement and work closely with the marketing manager (experience) to build these automated comms
* Be responsible for the creation, development and delivery of engagement campaigns for the customer lifecycle including promotions, seasonal campaigns and automated comms
* Optimise content across digital channels in line with our style and tone of voice - including organic social, emails, blogs, news, tools, video, audio and other digital assets
* You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement
* You have very strong copywriting skills
Jason Evans -
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.