Success Recruit are currently working with a rapidly growing distributer within the construction sector who are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
My client has seen phenomenal growth in the first two years of trading and has big expansion plans that will allow rapid growth for the future, this is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to be part of an inspirational story and will be responsible for continuing this professional brand and supporting company growth.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to:
- Have at least 5 years' experience within having a strong digital understanding
- Be highly confident working across all digital platforms, using Facebook Ad Manager
- Be highly skilled working with all social platforms and PPC
- Have CIM or marketing degree equivalent
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be rewarded with:
- An opportunity to play a pivotal role on the management team in a rapidly growing group
- Supporting and working closely with the director and sales team
- Autonomy & sole responsibility with all marketing matters in the business
The purpose of this position will be to play a pivotal role within the business, ensuring the business meets its strategic business objectives and taking responsibility for all Marketing, PR and creative output reporting to the Managing Director.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Building and managing awareness of all products across all digital platforms
- Managing all online presence, including the website, social channels, email campaigns
- Ensuring the ethos and brand is reflected in all output
- Reporting and analysing marketing data
- Increasing customer engagement & producing reports for management on performance
- Increasing leads and conversions to the business
- Attending trade shows
- Producing presentations and internal communications
- Producing engaging, creative content and copy
- Managing SEO and PPC campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is seeking full autonomy in a position, and to review all current marketing relationships as well as establishing new ones. This position will suit someone who wants a career long term within a growing business and have the opportunity grow a marketing team around them within time.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5.00pm with the flexibility to work from home and office locations and occasional outside hours required at times.
£40k-£50k plus dependant on experience
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.