About the role
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and professional Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
- Day-to-day management of affiliate programmes - direct with network and partners - including agreeing activity with publishers, execution/roll-out and budget management
- Management and upkeep of UK social and content calendar, working with the relevant teams - especially the global social team - to ensure timely and relevant UK comms at all key moments
- Day-to-day management of company website promotions - including briefings, asset organisation and reviews in a timely manner, working closely with the onsite, media and CRM teams/agencies, as well as keeping all internal teams - especially Customer Services - up-to-date to avoid last minute issues
- Develop copy, work with designers, build and send UK emails out via CRM program Hubspot, with manager support and relevant approvals in place prior
- Support Commercial Director with creating and updating specific collateral and onsite content for B2B negotiations
- Be on hand to provide assets, logos, copy requirements etc to suppliers and partners when required
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of key digital channels, especially affiliates, paid social and email
- Some knowledge of - and a willingness to learn quickly - key digital tools such as Google Analytics and Shopify
- Strong organization, planning abilities and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft suite skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.